Sunday 25 January 2015

Bold Street – Bolder and Brighter than ever?



January this year was more of a shock to me than usual  – just the cold weather after such a warm summer and autumn, slightly drab days after the brightly lit stores and magical fairy lights of Christmas. That “Back to School” feeling – really left me hankering for duvet days more than ever before.

Trying to shake it off I took a wander along Bold Street. Many years ago when I first moved to Liverpool a friend mentioned Bold St to me, but I never really explored it then. It is one of those places which you want to drift along and in my commodity trading days I never really drifted but strode with a purpose and tended to bypass everyday magic. More and more over the past few years I have found Bold street start to become a little Bohemian Haven . The little businesses there are a real credit to the city with their very individual styles and approaches.

I find it truly uplifting when I wander along here listening and just soaking in the atmosphere.
So – I did this in my little daze a few weeks ago and came away truly inspired.

A result of the daze is our Bold Street Collection – a collection of truffles inspired by those wonderful eateries ....  we hope you enjoy reading about it on this link (you can also order it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment